FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone else having problems logging in to their BMI accounts
Old Feb 16, 2006, 6:28 am
bigbaldbairn

Programs: BA Gold, KLM Ivory, TK Classic Plus, Car Hrtz PC, AVIS Pref, Hotel HH Dia, ICPC Gold, Marriot Gold
Originally Posted by jbfield
I think it was just a blimp that allowed you to access your account when you weren't supposed to have been able to due to maintenance. You, bigbaldbairn and myself all seem (from the timing of our posts) to have logged in at about the same time. Shortly thereafter access wasn't possible.

I also note with interest that some other parts of the flybmi diamond club website are currently being updated, such as:
"First time online" and
"How we compare" - I'm interested to see what they put there once they've finished! Although OTH, this later part only has the text "We are currently updating this information. Please try again later", whereas the other parts have a proper box with warning sign and maintenence blurb, so it could be that this "compare" part has been like it is for a while now.

More details in my original post #3
Thought I was getting some special treatment, obviously not. Hopefully be back up and running soon.