FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old Feb 6, 2006, 4:43 pm
JOUY31
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by TrojanTraveler
Is the 2C arrivals lounge airside or landside? If landside, I'll go in next weekend and ask about Elite Plus admission.
It is indeed landside .

On the return from 2D to 2E, which exit path do I take towards the TGV station? Follow the signs to baggage claim?
There are two baggage claim areas in 2D. When arriving from the jetway into 2D, looking away from the tarmac, you should turn to the left and exit by either a baggage claim area or the entrance/exit where there used to be passport controls a long time ago, just as in 2B today. Turning left ensures that you go to the end of 2D closest to the TGV station. Turning right would lead you to the food court area located between 2D and 2B (wrong direction !!)

Also, since I'll be travelling on DL to JFK, what is your opinion of the AF lounge in the satellite building?
Unfortunately, I haven't ever used this lounge yet. Reports from other posters indicate that it is a full fledged lounge, although the lounge in the 2E building itself is probably the best AF business class lounge.

Good luck !