FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2006 dhammer53 Brooklyn Reality Tour takes place May 6, Saturday
Old Jan 19, 2006, 6:06 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Please list me as a “maybe” to visit this magical place called Brooklyn, of which you speak.

Perhaps I can finally get in on one of these legendary tours, hosted by the one and only dhammer53.

BONUS: Perhaps if enough former and current Brooklynites attend this year, we could re-visit the idea of HEY! Go Home, Former and Current Brooklynites: The Return to Brooklyn Gathering either immediately prior to or immediately after the official dhammer53 Brooklyn Reality Tour.

The dhammer53 Brooklyn Reality Tour would be for those who want to intimately learn about Brooklyn. The HEY! Go Home, Former and Current Brooklynites: The Return to Brooklyn Gathering would be for those who want to reminisce about the good ol’ days in Brooklyn and recount the memories of growing up there, as well as visit favorite Brooklyn neighborhoods and places and compare notes. Of course, all FlyerTalk members would be welcome to this supplemental Brooklyn gathering, if it indeed becomes — pardon me, dhammer53reality.

I hope I can still get fresh, hot bialies at my favorite place. I sent them an inquiry via e-mail, but I never received a response...