FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Many SE, E & P? Here's the facts from AC
Old Jan 19, 2006, 1:26 pm
yycworldtraveler

Programs: A Few
How Many SE, E & P? Here's the facts from AC

I know I've seen this discussed here before, but I don't think anyone knew for sure. This is from todays Daily:

ACE facts - Did you know? Aeroplan is Canada’s premier loyalty marketing company with approximately five million active members. Aeroplan members can accumulate Aeroplan Miles through a network of more than 60 commercial partners, representing more than 100 brands, in the financial, retail and travel sectors and redeem those miles for rewards, including airline seats to more than 700 destinations worldwide. Other travel rewards include hotel rooms and car rentals, selected electronics merchandise and a diversified selection of experiential and specialty rewards. Depending on the number of Aeroplan Status Miles collected over the year, a member can reach Air Canada Prestige, Elite or Super Elite status. To make Super Elite status a customer has to fly 100,000 miles a year. There are 9,000 Super Elite 68,000 Elite and 57,000 Prestige customers.

Last edited by yycworldtraveler; Jan 19, 2006 at 1:28 pm