FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Types of passengers
View Single Post
Old Jan 16, 2006, 7:44 am
Analise
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Canada Flyer
Aisle-be-there-Albert: Albert likes to fly because he is rarely restricted to his seat. Albert, you see, owns the aisle and he stays there constantly. He sits on the arm of your chair, he leans heavily on your seat back while he chats to a friend behind you, and he gets a bit miffed when other passengers want to pass him in the narrow aisles.
I ask the guy to move if he's leaning on me. If he gives me grief, so what?

Albert, of course, MUST be the first to deplane after arriving at the destination and he will push and shove to make this dream come true
I also want to be one of the first to deplane so I can understand if others feel the same way.

Business Class Boris: Boris was born to fly business class and he wants everyone to know it. The comfort and joy of upscale travel is only second in importance to the thrill of having everyone see that you are in business class. In the boarding lounge, when priority seating is announced, Boris makes a grand theatrical departure. During the flight Boris makes numerous trips to the back of the economy section only to catch a few eyes and have them follow him back to his business class paradise. Boris is a firm believer in class structure and therefore when the curtain separating business class from economy seating is left open, he peers out into economy to glare at the huddled masses and then with the expertise of flight attendant, he curtly snaps the curtain shut to protect his domain.
Who cares about this guy? If his happiness revolves around sitting in business or first class and then bragging about it, then he is to be pittied enormously for his empty life.