FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Centurion Clubs Mexico City (MEX)
View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2006, 6:06 pm
jason8612
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Centurion Clubs Mexico City (MEX)

Im sitting in the lounge and wanted to let everyone know whats inside, etc.

I got in on a USA Plat Business Card. No questions asked!
I presume anyone else with a Plat USA should not have any problems.

The club is located in the "H" section. 19H. Its a bit tricky. If you go to the 19 gates, right BEHIND the moving walkways. You take the path behind the glass right. Then you get to another open area with stores like Duty Free and Lacoste. The elevators to the lounges are on the LEFT side. You take it to the Second floor. Then turn left. When you walk into the checkin lounge room thingy, United RCC is on the Right (Also Priority Pass) and the AMEX is on the LEFT. Just show the shiny card and they wil let you in.

The lounge is similar to the intl lounge in term 5 in ORD (if anyone been there)
There is a large open room with a bunch of leather chairs, they got a full stock bar (I like my J.W. Black with ice, and Coke) They also got chips, snacks, pretzzels, and little bagel things. They got a cappichuno machine and a TV with CNN for the business traveler and a bunch of newspapers.

They even got a Xbox for the child in you!

If AMEX actually told members about this club, I would of been here more often. As of now, there is NOONE becides me in the club.

I will take a few photos, and post em shortly.