FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Tokyo REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2005, 2:24 am
ExploreTheWorld

Greetings from Tokyo!

If you are looking for a King bed, you should avoid the "Park King". The Park King is still a comfortable and luxuriously appointed room however a bit small. The "Park Deluxe King" has a similar layout but there is more room and is much nicer. If your choice is a double with two queen beds, both "Park Twin" and "Park Deluxe Twin" are nice. The bigger "Park Deluxe Twin" has a better bathroom layout and various views, and "Park Twin" has more windows and all rooms are facing the Yoyogi Park which is a very nice view. All guestrooms are above the 42nd floor so you won't miss the stunning views!

Completely free access to "Club On The Park" fitness center is a very nice diamond privilege, which RichardInSF already mentioned. While the use of the gym and swimming pool is complimentary to all hotel residents, the use of the fabulous locker and relaxation area, including the jacuzzi will generally cost JPY4,000+Tax. ( PER VISIT )

From NRT airport, I suggest you to take the orange-colored airport bus. Park Hyatt Tokyo has its own bus stop in front of the main door so there is no better way to travel from NRT. If you decide to take the Narita Express train from NRT, get off at Shinjuku station, use the South exit, cross the street and take a taxi. It will be a 5 minute ride. Be sure to tell the taxi driver that you want to go to the PARK Hyatt, some of my friends were accidentally taken to the CENTURY Hyatt, another hyatt in the same Shinjuku area.

Park Hyatt Tokyo has a very nice detailed brochure and I am sure they will mail you a copy. Here's their e-mail address: [email protected]