FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CRC Meeting Thread
View Single Post
Old Nov 28, 2005, 2:29 am
Modapa

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Rewards Platinum, Hilton Honors lackey
Originally Posted by BamaVol
It's ok, Modapa. I trolled through the gate area on what I assumed was your flight. I have a flyertalk tag conspiuously dangling from my carryon. I looked for someone roughly my age (I see in your profile we were born the same year). I got no bites, so I headed for the CRC. Total time wasted = 2 minutes, equivalent to the cost of a drink in the CRC.

I'm flying into ATL on 12/9, but don't arrive until 8:10 PM. I'm guessing you'll be on your way to PBI/FLL before that.
I should be sitting by the pool in Boca Raton by 8:00 p.m. on 12/9, but you never know when something is going to be delayed...

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
^ maybe this time. My ATL flight leaves at 9:45 Dec. 4th, but I'm not sure how early we can make it to the airport.
Gargoyle, as luck would have it, I'll be changing my flights starting with December 4th. CVG has a flight starting December 1st according to the new schedule, that will arrive earlier in SNA than the flight from ATL. But the flight to ATL is going to be my backup plan in case things are bad weather-wise in Ohio. Since this is going to be a regular thing now, if you are ever in CVG between 5:30 and 8:00 p.m. let me know.