FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Book the Cook 2005 - 2019
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2005, 7:11 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
So far, I only have tried these:

BCKCR - CHICKEN CURRY
Good. Like to have this for breakfast or lunch.

BCKRM - CHICKEN RICE
Good, but hit and miss. My last one was without soup, and the presentation was less elaborate.

BDWYR - DUCK WITH YAM RICE
Hmm not to my liking. A bit strange for me.

BFPRM - FISH PORRIDGE
This one sometimes appeared in the menu for breakfast or refreshment.

BKYKS - KYO KAISEKI
Always available on SIN-NRT-SIN and LAX-NRT-LAX. Have to see the menu closely to what I eat. And that's the problem when ordering this BTC to other than NRT destination. No list of the food served. And yes, you can order Japanese meal ex BKK.

BLSTM - LOBSTER THERMIDOR
I think this one has a great review from FTers. But I really don't know how the excellent LT should be. For me it's too salty sometimes, and the sauce is too rich. But I prefer the LT with asparagus than the other from different station.

BNSBY - NASI BIRYANI
Love this for breakfast or lunch.

BNSLM - NASI LEMAK
Same for this. Love it. One time had this for breakfast before landing at LHR around 4am. The other pax looked at me strangely for having rice for my breakfast. But it's lunch time in Singapore, so it's perfect for my jetlag.

BPPSF - PAPPARDELLE WITH SEAFOOD
Strange for me. And just once ordered this.

BRRLM - ROAST RACK OF LAMB WITH MINT JUS
Always love lamb. And yes, like it. Ex SIN will be served with potato au gratin and mesclun salad. So, double salad for the meals. But it's not a good idea to order this when the route is still using plastic knife. Difficult to cut.

BSSMS - SEARED SALMON
If you like salmon, you will be fine with this. I tried once only because my AC flight LAX-YVR always had the salmon as one of the option.