FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An important message about the next months and US Airways
Old Nov 12, 2005, 6:55 pm
kinglobjaw

Exclamation An important message about the next months and US Airways

I am personally starting a new portion of Kinglobjaw, ~ Kinglobjaw, INC, a Kinglobjaw section ready to fight some wrong rules the new managment has imposed, and Im here to lay complements and the good stuff.

Im in the process of writing a "book" containing about 20 pages of the raw stuff that WILL make US Airways a new fresh US Airways ready to create world largest low fare full service airline, but with that old US Airways legacy taste. Im performing the most extensive research on the other 20 major airlinesin the USA, doing a compare, contrast situtation, and suggestion for the new US Airways. The theme here is " Really bringing the best of both airlines" I will be mailing this out to at least 100 people working at Tempe including Parker, and Kirby.

Just like the brochure "charted out" our benefits for Silver, Gold, Plats, and Cp's I will "chart out" all the good and bad stuff in the new DM program and about the new US Airways.

Furthermore, I got the OK to do a similar tour that the repainted plane did in August. I will be talking to the main us airways managers at each key airport, and proudly displaying the book to many. The only difference is, I will be stopping at many major airports not just the 5 hubs/focus cities. This or a similar route will be flown on a weekend next early next year.

ORD-PIT-BOS-PHL-LGA-DCA-FLL-CLT-SAN-LAS-LAX-PHX
and with some time in PHX, I will be going to US Airways Managment in Tempe with "the book" after that I will take a flight back to ORD. Details will come around JAN 2006...

For the next couple of days, I will not have too much time for posting...
The only reason I might post is to ask some question that may be part of my airline research report, that will have statistics appearing in the book.

Thank You all at FT,

Kinglobjaw, INC.