FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help! I need help from the ladies!
View Single Post
Old Nov 7, 2005, 8:16 pm
SirFlysALot

Programs: AA Plat UA Premier
Talking

Originally Posted by candaceg
Any chance of getting an update from the OP on what you decided to give her? (inquiring minds want to know!)
Well first of all thanks for all of the great ideas!

Irishred, Katja, Sonora and Kipper - Jewelery is right out. I don't know anything about it. Way too much chance for me to do something really stupid.

Jamie - Male stripper? What's he got that I ain't got?? Oh yeah. Looks and a figure! @:-)

Daringdoo - Tickets to a favorite author. Last weekend we went to see Dr. Steven Levitt author of "Freakenomics" lecture. Stupid me forgot to bring the book for him to autograph.

CandaceG and Sylvia Hennesy - Dance lessons? That would involve me. That would not be a pretty sight.

Vulcan - Power tools. Nice thought but I am apparently a few years ahead of you! Been there done that!

Pat89330 - Amish weekend. It's in the plans! :-:

Bgmvp - Toys and cars. Driveway is way too full now.

Ksynyc - Bags. She has her own and some of my retired bags!

CandaceG - weekend. Just did one at Henry Ford/Greenfield Village in Detroit. Thanks!

SandyWeb33 - Big Sur trip. I may have to put that on the calender! ^

Joporto - Ice and Snow World. Yep. More Calender work! ^

Skepticallie - Pictures. Our daughter does lots of that!

BusyBee - NYTimes. Actually that was one of the things I did when we first met! It kind of set the tone!

Obscure2k - Books. Yep she likes books! The house leans to one side from the weight!

VickiBurton and Kate Canuck - Volunteer. We may have to look into that one! Thanks!

Anise - Time at home. is there such a thing as a "Curse of FlyerTalk"? Since I joined I have done only 3 trips for work! Now I am riding the train at least until next May! (Bright side is comfy seats, on time and no TSA!)

Swise and Retio - Quality Time at Home....I have spent time remodeling, gardening, cooking etc. I think she is tired of looking at me!

OneTess - Trip to Italy. We will do that! I have always wanted to see Rome and the Colosseum (now those guys really need a new stadium)! She would rather go to obscure places that have food. As if all of Italy doesn't have great food! We will have to work that out!

Also a new digital camera for her trips. She wore mine out taking pictures of our sea anemone.

Happy Holidays and Thanks One and All!