FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - mypoints emails have STOPPED coming in altogether
Old Nov 5, 2005, 9:03 pm
lin821

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by paradocs
.. It is strange that I can't get anyone from myponts to respond to emails (both now and from months ago) to tell me why I am no longer receiving bonus mail...I do appreciate the suggestions given!
Same thing happened to me after the launch of the new website. My other family members have been getting bonus mails regularly. In the mean time, I would only receive 1-2 bonus mails occasionally, even though I did have all the options checked under my profile. I made sure they were not in my bulk or jucnk folder at all. It used to be around 5-10 weekly. I didn't follow up with Mypoints about this "new" trend.

After reading this thread, (instead of changing my email address with Mypoints), I decided to add them again to my addressbook & safelist three nights ago. That's when I noticed the bonus mails now are from [email protected], not the old format @mpmlbx0X.mypoints.com. Right after I added the new address, I got 6 bonus mails within hours in one night. In the last three days, I received about 10 mails, which was more than what I had received in the previous month. I didn't do anything differently other than adding them to my safelist.

paradocs, maybe you can try it out and see if that will do the trick. At least it worked for me.

Last edited by lin821; Nov 5, 2005 at 9:09 pm