FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If you are a Citigold member.
View Single Post
Old Oct 12, 2005, 6:02 pm
yyyccclll

Great Info

I am in LA and thnak you for sharing this info. Has shopped around for the current year in June and it was pain to do the insurance shopping. Will definitely try next June. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by dolmar
I called Travlers Insurance today to find out about there rates. With Women and Company discount. My home Owners insurance would drops $563 a year with the same coverage as I have now with State Farm. Auto Insurance would drop a wooping $84 bucks but the $2 Million Umbrella would increase by $92. If i choose to just buy Home Owners insurnace from Travels and not Auto then my Home Owners policy would only drop by $362.

So I guess there is another benfit of Citigold as you can save some money on insurance. I am thinking of moving my Home Owners but not my car as I have been with Mercury for 10 years now and between the increase from umbrella there is really no savings at all. Also Travelers bills car insurance 1 year increments and charges an extra $12 a month if you dont pay in full vs Mercury bills you ever 6 months and if you pay it in full ever 6 months does not charge you an extrea fee.

I personally prefer to pay my car insurance in 6 month increments.