FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question 10: Describe Your Skiils/Qualities
Old Oct 9, 2005, 9:13 pm
Cholula
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by bhatnasx
When I joined FT - I never realized how involved in it I would become - and since bhatnasx was a name I had never seen before & probably would never see anywhere else - I figured that it would be a good username for FT. Now, do I regret that? When I go to DO's or DC Happy Hours, no one ever knows how to pronounce my username (hell, I don't know how to pronounce my username!)
That explains your reaction when I met you for the first time last week and asked about your FT handle.
You good-naturedly gave me one of these--->

I think one the qualities I bring to FlyerTalk is a total devotion to this site. I'm almost to admit that I'm online every day of the year at one time or another. Very little happens around FT of which I'm not aware. That's probably a bad thing from the standpoint of my having a real life.
But it's probably a good thing to have in a TalkBoard candidate. I feel I'm pretty much in tune with the sentiment of the members and very aware of the issues that we are all facing here on a daily basis.
Secondly, I get a lot of PM's and e-mails from members and I answer them in a near real-time basis. If you have an issue with FlyerTalk and I'm a TalkBoard member, fire off a message to me and you'll get a prompt answer in return.
And even if I'm not elected, contact me anyway. I know enough of the TalkBoard members that I can most likely funnel your request to somebody who will help.