FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - This passenger gives GS members a bad name [Merged Threads] (Updated 2010)
Old Oct 7, 2005, 11:58 am
rives21

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite, UA MM Lifetime Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by thelark
What I have noticed here is that the majority of people have commented as to how they would answer/have answered such people in the past. I do not understand why anyone would feel a need to justify themselves in any way to any other passenger.
I totally agree. I wouldn't have punched him (right away), nor asked somebody to call the cops because he grabbed my shoulder. But, I would have immediatly put myself about two inches from his face and yelled something along the lines of "Don't you ever f'ing touch me." At that point, if he strikes first, then I'll be sure to finish it - unless of course others intervene, which is what sounds like would happen in this case. It seems like this jerk was really just being a bully. And when the young guy didn't do/say much the first time he was grabbed - that just encouraged the jerk to do it again.