FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Orlando Airport Sheraton Suites [Master Thread]
Old Oct 6, 2005, 5:43 am
ptcflyer

Originally Posted by CaptainG
I recollect being given a free buffet breakfast when I asked about a club floor in April. I'm always grousing about a free breakfast since I work to hard (12 hours a day) excluding travel time and I spend to much time running (ran 6 miles this morning before work, ran a 10K and hiked Mt. Whitney (22 miles plus 7500 ft elevation change) this weekend). I politely explain (usually when arriving between 11 pm and midnight) that it really sucks I missed evening appetizers. I have an 8 am (or earlier) meeting and I could sure use a good breakfast. Maybe the night clerk has sympathy for me since I spend less than 7 hours in their hotel... Each time (Sheraton Detroit, Westin Nagoya, Sheraton Suites Orlando and some Westin in California) they were very firm that this was a one time deal.

-- Captain G

During my stay there... it was absolutely nothing. Nothing special in the room, no breakfast... etc. Room rate was cheap, however, with AAA rate.