FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - It’s Time to Show some Gratitude!
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2005, 6:06 pm
SAPMAN

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, WN CP, Latin Pass Bonus
cygone,

I think each of us needs to do as they feel best.

You state: As an example I know for certain the June 26th TACA cutoff was instituted by TACA and Global Pass has no control of this situation. They actually could have cut off tickets on June 1, and changed the rules completely but they at least gave some of us warning.

I do not know how you know for certain, but assume you must have inside info. BUT did they actually warn you of the June ending date with an email, letter, or phone call? I was not warned at all (and do not think others were either). I got my info from the FlyerTalk board from someone who had visited their web site, I believe. I feel the biggest concerns of LP/GP centered around the lack of communication to its customers. Therefore, I do not know how to "trust" future actions, based on the past. Will they pull the plug on their new programs without any notification to their customers again?

They said earlier this week that they had been monitoring this forum for a long time, but never once answered any of the many questions asked on it --- which would have help many and reduced the work load of their agents.

I think loyality is a two way street. And I did not feel LP/GP did their part.

But, for those that feel differently, I think they can continue to work with GP as they wish.