FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop Press: Yahoo! Lounge Calendar Replacement
Old Sep 27, 2005, 12:52 pm
Fraser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Can I just add, thanks to all those who have currently added lounges to the database. My contribution to the site was adding the first bunch, pictures etc so thought I'd chip a couple of quick snippets to help the process along.

1) If you are adding a lounge whereby any OW Sapphire or Emerald can enter then you only need to add the OW Sapphire or Emerald as seen in the red box here. There is no need to also add the individual status's from the blue box. Exceptions are Open Doors which I have found to include BA Golds, BA Premiers and CX Diamonds for their own business class lounges.

However, If you are adding a lounge where not all OW Sapphires and Emeralds are granted acces (for example an AA Admirals Club) then you do not add the generic 'OW Sapphire' or Emerald tabs but have to add each of the OW Sapphire and Emeralds apart from the excluded airline!

2) For airports where First and Business Class lounges for the same airline occur (eg. Heathrow Terminal 4, Sydney) then don't forget to allow OW Emeralds and First Class passengers access to Business Class lounges too

3) Please check to make sure the lounge you are about to add isn't already on the system.

4) If you have a photo it'll be greatfully received Adds to the overall 'sexiness' of the calendar

Thanks
Fraser