FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If you are a Citigold member.
View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2005, 4:14 pm
CaityRose

Programs: AA, Delta, United, JetBlue, Amex awards, Starwood, Hilton, CitiGold
Hi everyone, I just found this forum. Question about CitiGold. We had a regular Citibank account & upgraded. We opened our account in August & it has been a disaster. My debit card was denied while shopping despite high balances and checking plus availability. Sent us blue debit cards instead of the gold. None of our AA points have been posted - actually since before we upgraded- over 22,000. Checks are talking over a week to clear despite the fact that they should clear immediately due to our balances & checking plus. Our accounts are not linked properly despite numerous calls. An international check I deposited on 8/3/05 still hasn't cleared, even though family members had their checks cleared at the Bank of NY weeks ago. A letter is going in the mail tomorrow. We are going to ask for bonus AA points -- how many do you think we should request? Another question is when you opened your account did you receive some sort of "welcome package?" We've received nothing, and were never offered the AA credit cards that come with CitiGold. The only information I can gather is from their website. Any help!! Thanks.