FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - If you are a Citigold member.
View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2005, 12:50 am
dolmar

Originally Posted by dgordon
Fees are waived for less than what is required for citigold - so if you have a citigold and meet those requirements, all your other accounts will be waived as well - Even your ATM fees at non-citibank atms are waived - the other bank might charge you, but citibank doesn't. That is how I first started banking at Citibank. A new branch opened near me - I believe that they were giving 10,000 AA miles for opening a checking account - I was going to Europe and wanted an international ATM card that didn't charge. Since European ATMs don't charge it was the best way to get cash. That may change with the new conversion charges on ATM withdrawals.

OK and Citibank will refund me the fee's charged by other banks. I just call 800-756-1200 number and tell them I got charged 2.50 by Bank of America for taking out cash they will issue me a credit of $2.50. .

Citigold guide is what you get if you have around $100K. If you combined balance is much higher they will of coarse waive more fees or you give some other extra benfits. Like computer checks, free outgoing wires , cheaper stock trades, rebate non citibank atm fee's etc.