FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IN SJO now
Thread: IN SJO now
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2005, 7:20 pm
tfjim

Through SJO this morning on the connect from ORD to BOG. I have to say that the departure time out of Chicago is pure hell. I parked at the Four Points OīHare as they have a stay one nice 7 free days parking scheme, only $6 per day after that. Itīs quite close to terminal 5 also. After checking with the front desk and parking the car I got a pass to use the pool area which has a nice shower-sauna area to freshen up in before the flight.

The flight was not that crowded, and I did manage to sleep some, but still. 45 minute stop in GUA, I stayed onboard the aircraft. Another hour ++ to SJO.

SJO is coming along....slowly. I donīt know about the wireless, but there is free coffee in all the Britt stores in the terminal. So I had my morning coffee for free. 2 hour flight to Bogota was fine, decent warm sandwich lunch and warm nuts too!!

BOG was quite rainy when we landed, but the formalities were quick and I was off in a cab into the city in no time. Staying in the north area by Hacienda Santa Fe, nice area, safe to walk, even at night.