FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Austin, TX
View Single Post
Old Aug 17, 2005, 11:04 pm
DENPremEx

Programs: 1K (I know, my screen name is outdated), Marriott Plat, *Wood Plat, Five Star, Amex Plat
Big ^ for the Marriott Airport South! I checked in earlier today and was upgraded to a suite (looks like x25 and x45 rooms are suites). Sandi at the front desk was very friendly and upgraded me on her own.

I had a nice conversation with the manager and he is very customer focused. The property looks as though its been renovated in the not too distant past. Both the common areas and the rooms are very nice. The suites are great...living room with a wet bar...large bathroom and a seperate bedroom accessible through double atrium doors. The lounge is well maintained with a nice spread of food around 5:00. The usual honor bar and free sodas/water.

The hotel is owned by White Lodging Services. They also own the Denver Marriott South, this is where I put people up when they visit and its an exceptional property. White seems like a class act with a number of different Marriott branded properties around the midwest. Clued the manager in FT, very interested in creating a positive customer experience. When I'm back in Austin I'll be returning.