FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Which is the nicest USAirways Club?
View Single Post
Old Aug 15, 2005, 5:17 am
CLTFlyer

Programs: AA AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Member
Originally Posted by goheelswks
Where is the new one? I should probably know, but I just haven't noticed, probably b/c I don't go there. They need to fix up the door to the old one, it looks sloppy.
The new one (not so new now) is further down the concourse than the old one (looks like you've seen the old one's door). It's right across from Gate 21. The only problem is that the new club has no windows (not that there was much to look at from the old one).

Originally Posted by goheelswks
boo! boo! i assume we're not talking about saturday pm FOOTBALL games?!?
For those who missed it, the team name he removed was Duke. Goheelswks is apparently a fan of that team down 15-501 from Duke.

And no, it was a Saturday afternoon college basketball game which was an ESPN broadcast. Duke - while we still have a football team, we get all of that JP Sports noon game action (when we're on the tube). I'll say this - Bunting seems to be a nice guy, but sounds like he's perpetually on the hot seat. Roof isn't on the hot seat, since he just got there (the Carl Franks era was shall we say, underwhelming). But basketball is right around the corner and it should be an interesting year in the ACC.