FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Stockholm, Sweden [Master Thread]
Old Aug 7, 2005, 6:14 pm
craz
Suspended

I didnt get that impression at all. I was in the lobby last Mon 8/1. Had a Day room down the block at The Scandic Continental. it was a windowless room with a single bed, seemed like an inside cabin on a ship. But it served its purpose and for 250 sek cant be beat.

But when we walked in to The Sher and saw the Sweet Sleepr there in lobby, we almost simply jumped over the ropes to get our bodies onto it.

Theres a Scandic Sergel Plaza that Ill probably stay at the next time in town.

dont feel so bad, I was at a Sher in Frankfurt on Tues 8/2 and they shut the AC down at night or leave it at a very high temp. Woke up 3 times in a sweat and had to take a couple of showers and thats after a 10 hr drive from Sweden. The GMs reply to me was, we checked the room and it was working perfectly, sure it was at maybe at 74 degrees and not the 67 or so I tried to get it down to so that I could sleep. The person who checked me out said its done to save $$$$, well I could have stayed down the block for less than 1/2.