FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does NW keep a "frequent complainer" list?
Old Aug 5, 2005, 4:32 pm
civicmon
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: aa/ua gold; mar titanium. SPG till I die.
Originally Posted by ironmanjt
Fair question. When 4 of 4 of my last DCA-YVR flights have been over 6 hours late, I expect them to at least make some show of apology. A form letter doesn't qualify. Honestly, even a nicely written 1-paragraph e-mail would go a long way.
I agree with you as well. Thing is, either the NW rep isn't lookin into your account (to see your flight history/status level) or doesn't care.. truth is it's probably a combo of both.

Even if you keep cutting and pasting a letter, i'd make it detailed as possible if you're not already doing that, flight #s, status level, why you fly NW as opposed to any other airline, were you properly informed by the GAs etc. Explain that in lieu of flying, say, AC, through YYZ or UA/AA through ORD why you'll continue flying etc. That may open someone's eye.

If they send back a form letter, that's pretty poor IMO. I do customer service and would pay more attention to an email that has detailed information as opposed to something that says "WHY WAS MY FLIGHT DELAYED? I FLEW FROM DTW-SAN JULY 17!?!?!" with no other info. That's a whine in my book - a complaint from a valued customer is detailed as to when, why and how deserves some attention.