FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does NW keep a "frequent complainer" list?
Old Aug 4, 2005, 1:15 pm
davevi

No, I think it's your e-mail addresss...

Originally Posted by RTG
This is what I'm wondering. I work in the call center industry and I know that we can tell how often a custmer calls and thier history. I have always assumed that the service industry keeps these complaint lists. Does anyone know if they keep compliment/champion lists? For my own piece of mind, I always write two compliment letters to every complaint letter. It is always easier to find something negative but just as easy to find the good stuff too, we just have to keep it in mind.

I think they're solely tracking you based on your e-mail address, not by how much you complain (per se).

As long as you're a high paying customer no company in their right mind would penalize you for complaining.

I think you saw a different response (in the form of bonus miles) because you used another e-mail address. It is easy to track responses by e-mail address and their computers probably know that you've already received complaint bonus miles on your original e-mail address.