FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Minneapolis/St Paul being Levelled
Old Jul 25, 2005, 5:21 am
Lehava
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by bbkenney
Wow, I just stayed there last week also. The rooms and beds were really fine. Cant say too much about the public areas because I didnt use them. It does have the slightly dated "Holidome" feel to it, but it was $88 and everything else in town was $175+ (except maybe Hamptons). There was NOTHING abailable at the airport. Yes, I know I should have booked earlier in the summertime.
That was why I ended up there too, even the Hamptons werent available (for over 50 miles around Minneapolis as a matter of fact). Glad you did better on the bed, mine was HORRIBLE. If you look I actually had an earlier post asking if anyone knew what this building used to be as I was wondering exactly what you said, if it was a holiday inn at one point. Although the facade looks very office building-ish.

Too bad I didnt know you were there, we could have had a drink (had a few drink coupons they gave me at check in *smile*)