FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What is the most silly thing you have seen at a check point??
Old Jul 23, 2005, 7:49 pm
Flaflyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Deltaworst Peon Level, TSA "Layer 21 Club", NW WP RIP
I could have won $10K on Americas Stupidist Home Videos

Went through an airport, got to be one of the smallest to have pax service. About the size of the bus station in town. One gate, one security line, which opens 15 min. before boarding time. About 25 feet total from ID check to end of single file security down a straight hallway, so many family and friends wait at the rope by the ID check and give their final wave goodbye as the pax exits security.

On the other hand, if someone trips the MD it tends to hold up the whole line while the few screeners sort it out.

One of the first in line was an 18 year old girl who tripped the MD. Jeans and t shirt type, not a business FF type. Might have been her first flight. Rest of the RJ pax wait while they wand and wand her and finally figure it out and release her. The girl turns to face all of us in line behind her, and her four friends waiting at the rope, points an index finger directly to the center of each breast, and silently mouths the word "piercings" to her friends with a great big grin.

How I wish I had a video camera rolling. . .