FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Milwaukee Marriott West or Courtyard Brookfield. Any recent stays or comments?
Old Jul 23, 2005, 5:11 pm
ohmark

Programs: Marriott lifetime Titanium, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by choptliva
Hi ohmark, if you're gonna be doing stuff downtown MKE, Marriott West (Waukesha) could be a bit of a drive back and forth, especially during rush hour. Have you considered something closer, like the CYs or Residence Inn in Brown Deer or Glendale?
Hi Chopt;

I'll be in downtown Milwaukee during the day, till about 5. Then back the next morning for about a 930 start. Seemed like only an additional 5-7 minutes or so further than Brookfield; about a 40 minute drive from downtown?? Milwaukee West also gives me the possible opportunity, if I'm up to it after the work day in Milwaukee, of driving a little farther west to Delafield, to check out some memories of my youth. And also the Red Circle Inn restaurant in Nashotah, which I haven't been to for roughly 45 years.

This stay in the burbs is being necessitated by the sold out hotel situation in downtown Milwaukee next week. Also, to my surprise, the rental cars at Mitchell Field are also virtually sold out.

Last edited by ohmark; Jul 23, 2005 at 5:21 pm