FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Minneapolis/St Paul being Levelled
Old Jul 23, 2005, 7:53 am
Lehava
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
It is called the Four Points Capital, it is on Hamline street right off of 94 near Concordia University. I agree it wasnt THAT bad, like I said, it was one of those properties that one minute you think this is kind of a nice hotel, then you look at it again and say maybe not, it is one you cant decide what to think of. The elevators did have the signs about the sheraton beds, but I KNOW what I was sleeping on was NOT a new bed.

Originally Posted by fly co to see the yanks
wow. i stayed there last night and have upcoming reservations.

1) it's not THAT bad
2) they just put in new beds. the guy at the front desk told me i had one of their "best rooms" with new beds. why would they put new beds in a hotel that is about to see a wrecking ball up close and personal?

edited to add: wait a second. there are two four points in the area. the first if the four points minneapolis. the second is the four points st. paul. but, your title says "four points minneapolis/st. paul." which one is being destroyed?