FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Milwaukee Marriott West or Courtyard Brookfield. Any recent stays or comments?
Old Jul 21, 2005, 7:41 am
Dodge DeBoulet

Originally Posted by ohmark
Thanks. A couple of questions. How far is the Marriott from the Courtyard (I take it they are both off of I-94, and I will have to drive downtown each day)? The website mentions that the CY has been renovated. Do you know if this is one of the new Courtyard renovations mentioned in other threads here? How are the beds? Thanks again.
The Marriott is another 5 miles west on I-94. I don't know how the access to 94 is from the Marriott, but it takes about 3 minutes to get down Bluemound and Moorland to 94 from the CY. After 7AM, the traffic into downtown on 94 can be slow.

The renovations have not yet included the new bedding, but that's due 4th quarter of this year. The current beds are quite comfortable, though. The pool was recently relined, and they've got a good-sized jacuzzi. The in-house fitness center includes 2 treadmills, 2 stationary bikes, and a Nautilus-like thingy . . . but Bally's access is included. A fair number of the rooms have small balconies.