FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How long do I wait for a Delta customer service response?
Old Jul 15, 2005, 9:53 am
Mountain Trader

Originally Posted by TN_Again
I won't go through the whole story, but last month Delta took me to Germany for the 2nd consecutive time on business - and arrived me there 7 hours late for the 2nd consecutive time as well. I guess I'm a slow learner?

On June 28 I wrote a three page letter to Delta's Customer Care division about business travelers and Europe. Expressing my disappointment over arriving twice in a row having missed an entire business day due to their apparent inability to get travelers to Europe on time - and the second time having lost my luggage to boot.

I haven't heard a word from them. How long do I wait it out before contacting them again? (if I even bother, I suppose....)
I think Customer Care commits to answers in 30 days. I mailed a letter in mid-June and my response was mailed by Delta 27 days later. By the way, my situation was quite complex and Delta's answer was very detailed and addressed almost all the issues.

While I am sympathetic to the OP having been real late twice in a row, it's not clear to me what Customer Care could do after the fact, other than apologize.