FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Park Central, Dallas, TX [Master Thread]
Old Jul 13, 2005, 11:40 pm
c230k78

Programs: AA EXP, *wood PLT (ambassador service) and more
Arrow Westin Park Central, Dallas, TX [Master Thread]

Hi, am planning a weekend getaway to Dallas this Fri and Sat night and am looking at the Westin Park Central. Does anyone have any comments on this hotel? I did a search but didnt find anything.

I did look at the Westin City Center and when I searched for reviews on here I saw the horror so I quickly stopped looking at that one. I looked at it originally because I wanted to be closer to downtown but the reviews talked me out of it :P

Aside from looking for reviews for the Westin Park Central I would like suggestions for what to do in Dallas on late Friday night (wont be arriving till after 9-10PM), all day Saturday, and half-day Sunday.

So far I only have planned to visit Salon Pompeo with my boyfriend to get our hair cut (saw it on Sheer Dallas, the TV show, and we just HAVE to try it) so please please please provide suggestions! I would like to visit the Art Museum but other than that I have no clue... I have never been to Dallas.

Thanks FT!

Corey