FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Naples {US-FL}
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2005, 8:58 pm
BJfly

stayed there in April

Originally Posted by winialsl
my wife and i have a July 4 week stay booked at the Hilton Naples (FL). Anyone who has stayed here before that could give me any feedback on hotel or things to do would be greatly appreciated.

What can i expect being a Gold HHonors? Should i call the hotel directly to see if i can get an kind of upgraded? Thanks
This might be too late to help with a 4th of July stay, but I stayed there one night on an award stay this past April, and I thought that the lounge was pretty decent - that is probably the only thing to really want in terms of Gold treatment. Other than that, this is a clean and new property, but not that much to do. Beach isn't convenient unless you don't mind a 15 minute walk. The claim on the website that they have a beach concierge service is misleading since they only have 2 trips a day and both are relatively early, so if you want an afternoon beach experience, you are on your own. Pool is nice but on the small side. Workout facilities are above average. There is a bar, but not a night club. Shulas steak house or something like that... I imagine it is very good and very expensive for dinner. I think that the touristy part of Naples was down around 3rd ave, but I can't remember for certain.

BJFly