FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JOIN IN: Letter to SAS - Suggesting an Improved Economy Class Product
Old Jun 24, 2005, 12:07 pm
Bjornstrom

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by morradi
Isn't that you on the front page, Bjornstrom? Thought I recognised you...
That's me - but Im surprised you recognized me, from where?

The domain issue is not very complicated. For all purposes Id say that we should avoid a domainname that replicates a current SAS-held domainname.

We want SAS to upgrade their Economy Class services and this homepage should provide:

a) Information about how the Economy class service has deteriorated. Trip reports? Pictures?

b) What do we really want? As specific as possible. Maybe point to examples on other airlines.

c) Show them that we are not alone - we need a system for registering SK'ers that stand by us (maybe with Eurobonus # and status?). This system should also email SAS automatically. Together we will be STRONG!

Why not use www.saseconomy.com - its pretty straightforward.

There is an alternative - to create a swedish forum for Eurobonus members (in swedish since most SK'ers are Swedes i presume) which could give us additional benefits in the future. It will be lot easier with these kinds of actions if we have our own forum with 5000 Eurobonus members?
-> www.eurobonusforum.com

PS. Glad midsommar!!