FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Carry on incorrectly "tested postive" 3X's at JFK - What can i expect?
Old Jun 9, 2005, 5:53 pm
copwriter

Programs: Delta SkyMiles
Originally Posted by PTravel
Sorry, but you seem to have a bug up your butt about lawyers. My lawyer status is relevant, and was raised, in response to only one thing: Bart's implication that I don't know law.
I don't have a bug up my butt about lawyers as much as I do about know-it-alls with condescending attitudes. The tone and intention of your post was clear enough to me, and several of the posts subsequent to yours seem to indicate that others agree. And, with that, I will end this little debate with you. It is clear to me that you believe that you are smarter than the rest of us, and nothing I say is going to change that.

I am reminded of a time whrn I was cross-examined in a DUI trial where I was the arresting officer. The defense attorney did everything he could to attack and undermine me and shift the focus away from his client and his client's actions. At one point, he asked me, "You just don't like my client, do you, officer?"

I replied, "Your client seems like he's okay. I don't like you."