FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Would you buy a airline seat for a 20 month old?
Old Jun 3, 2005, 5:44 am
4thplz

Originally Posted by greenery
At the end of the flight I was honest with both parents when I told them that I missed the "good old days" when kids of that age were left home with relatives. Of course neither parent liked my comment and told me so.
~~"good old days"???!!!! I going to assume since I am 47 years old that you are assuming that my parents left me home. Not so, my parents took their children everywhere. And I also have taken my children everywhere. So, I have no idea what you are talking about when you say the "good old days" in that context.

J-M: Step 1: Learn how to control your child so they will not run around the airplane, scream, or bother other passengers.
Some children do have neurological damage and have a difficult time sitting still. Yes, even some of those children will appear to look normal. I just didn't want those dear children forgotten.

ChicagoBound: I agree that poorly behaved children (and all very young children regardless of their behavior) do not belong at movies, plays, concerts, fancy restaurants, and the office...
There are plenty of poorly behaved adults also that do not belong in those places either!