FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Happy Bags coupon code for $40+ on RT
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2005, 8:58 pm
flygirl2004

Originally Posted by viveque
I checked in two luggages and noticed that the $20 discount code in my luggages were numbers in ascending order. I had to book another ticket for Seattle and I used another random number and got a $20 off on one way trip.

Independence airline is basicaly giving these coupons away I guess and mebbe thats why the codes are in ascending order. Also if u r booking round trips book each leg seperately and get $20 off on each leg ($40 off immediately) andl along with the corporate discount of 20% (stackable) .. wow ...

http://www.flyi.com/specials/busines...0/Default.aspx

So in essence u dont need to check in luggages to claim the discount. One has to just increment or decrement the number to claim their $20 off on each leg. But I am not sure about whethere I am permitted to do so on this forum ..

The code : HBAG - xxx,xxx (i think it starts with 100,000 or so but keep trying - increment number) and u will hit jackpot soon.

Is Independence Air foolish or they dont care ... ?

-V
Ok, i had a bit of a problem following you, but basically you are saying that you are STEALING discount codes? you realize that by doing this, you are taking a discount from someone who righfully deserves it for checking their bag, right?