FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bidding for travel?
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2005, 11:14 am
helper1

Its not about following her format

If you do not use her links (she checks), YOU WILL BE BANNED.
If you post on betterbidding.com and she finds out (don't use the same user name), YOU WILL BE BANNED.
If you do not enable you account to allow you to get her emails that say basically "you better bid though my links or you will be banned", YOU WILL BE BANNED.
If you question the treatment or rudeness you get in an encounter with her, YOU WILL BE BANNED.
If you defend others in a post in regards to her rudeness and arrogance, YOU WILL BE BANNED
If you question why you are banned.. well YOU ARE NOW BANNED. Go to betterbidding.com

That is all.

Ps. Here is another 76 people that she has banned, we have all found betterbidding.
http://www.betterbidding.com/index.p...&f=425&t=3299&

Originally Posted by tazi
I used BFT recently to bid for a MIA hotel for one night. I found it very useful. I was also amazed at the number of people requesting bidding assistance without following her guidelines .... even after she responded several times trying to coax them to posting what is required. Personally, I don't have a problem with her requirements. If you are asking for help there is no reason why you shouldn't do some of the legwork yourself. Not wanting to take the time to read the FAQ she has provided is just plain lazy. If you don't want to take the time, then don't ask for help.

Last edited by helper1; May 13, 2005 at 11:27 am