FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Omni Hotels Select Guest program
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2005, 7:42 am
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Originally Posted by Monique345
Been a select guest for awhile now.. One thing I can say at the Omni is they will bend over backwards to help you.. I've stayed TWICE on priceline stays and TWICE on calls.. Everytime I've either been given something free or upgraded just for asking.

San Francisco Omni $65.00 both times (Priceline) I stayed there..and was upgraded to a two room suite..

San Diego Omni $99.00 a night (used 50% coupon), upgraded to their top floor, corner suite, overlooking the ballpark. Also came back every night with a turn down, w/ chocolate as well as a box of chocolate and fruit our last night with a handwritten thank you.

New Orleans $99.00 a night (used 50% coupon), received a great high floor room, and free breakfast every day.

As always,, got our juice and soda in the morning w/ the paper.. which is always nice, Early checkin and late check out (5:00 pm) is WONDERFUL for those sleep in last days.. Free use of their fitness center (The san fran one always had free fruit), business center (Here you can log on, check email, print out stuff etc), etc all made it worth while.

All in all the benefits are great when you are there.. if it's special ocassion, let them know.. they'll try to make it the best for you.. Above all be SUPER NICE and ASK if you want something.. I've never been told no.

-Monique
Welcome to Flyertalk !!
Official home of the miles and points world.Thank you for sharing your experience and endorsement of a chain that offers some very fine properties yet seems to go under the radar.