FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Are your flights full?
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2005, 5:09 pm
US AIRWAYS FAN

Programs: US1
And I am still cheering for them (the front line employees that is). I hope everything works out for them. I actually hope the US/HP merger happens and the management of HP takes the helm. I am certainly happy that they would continue to fly under the banner US Airways

US Airways is under going a painful transformation. But I am going to see it through all the way. Remember way back I said that I would ride this to the very end. I am not going back on my word. Some people already have. Nothing is going to break my spirt and if things were to ever fold I will be there. But I am still holding on to hope. And so far it has worked.

I was going to post a really positive thread on here about an outstanding flight from Spain that i had last month...but there has been so much negative news on these boards I knew it would just get lost in the forum.

Lately I have been lurking on here but I am still here.

I am off to Barcelona now. I might post a trip report.

US Airways does not have the best service, but the employees still do it for me. I will continue to stay loyal to them until I am given a choice not to.

[B]Fly The Flag![/B]