FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX-NAN (Nadi, Fiji) - $51 all in - Travelocity! (fare gone - discussion only)
Old Apr 12, 2005, 4:14 pm
tvl4free

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
Exclamation

*********PLEASE NOTE POST SCRIPT BELOW******************

Just an update:

It's confirmed that ticket coupons are being 'up-lifted' 4free by FJ at present and will continue to be for the short term.

(You will note that this is a direct contradiction to previous statments made by FJ that no 'up-lifts' would be made without an ad-collect).

A long term solution is still being sought by AIR PACIFIC from Travelocity.

The grapevine tells me that the head honcho's in Travelocity's Executive Offices will meet again this afternoon at 4PM and may be in a position to announce a resolution tomorrow morning.

May be are the operative words I remind you.

Sorry, but that's all I have for you at the moment. I had hoped to have more info yesterday, but really the issue has not yet been resolved.

BULA!

T4F

*************PLEASE NOTE**********************

PS I am getting conflicting reports as to how many tickets were actually sold. I have set up an e-mail addy to see if we can count the numbers. While un-scientific, it would seem to me that most interested parties are still tuned into this site. Sooooo if you bought a ticket, please just jet off an e-mail to me with the following placed in the subject line:

1. FTer handle. (Not required, but it would be nice).
2. No. of tickets purchased.
3. Outbound date of travel. (Again, not required, but it would be nice).

For example:

tvl4free 6 tickets 4/23

Send your e-mail to:

[email protected]

I'll let you know the results - as enquiring minds want to know. Travelocity and FJ are being much, much too mum in this regard. Thanks.

Last edited by tvl4free; Apr 12, 2005 at 4:58 pm