FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Oz Fest #2" in SYDNEY - Memorial Day weekend May 27/29 2005. Who is interested?
Old Apr 8, 2005, 9:21 pm
spotwelder

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Sorry, stuck on another continent...

Dear Ozfesters,

I wish you all a great time in Sydney. Unfortunately, I will probably be in Argentina at the time, checking out the airport lounges in Buenos Aires again. I know that you are all thinking of my suffering as I type this from the business centre on Hamilton Island but someone has to check that the airport is safe for use by the rest of you on points or JetStar.

I move onto check out Cairns tomorrow so life is really hard...

Later in the week I get Tokyo and London (economy of course) before moving on to Colombia and Ghana. So I must appologise as the lifetime status point collection tour on OneWorld goes on.

So from a blue asterix Platinum member I can but wish that the lounge dragons smile upon you and your guests.

Spottie
PS, has anyone seen my QF card for last year as it is still floating around somewhere. I went to SYD to collect this year's card to find it is on its way by post to London. No doubt, London will have sent it to Ghana as I head for Argentina... That card should have a Gold card of its own by now.