FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Has anyone stayed at the IC Prague? If so
Old Apr 4, 2005, 9:49 pm
PremExecSNA

Programs: UA 1K 2Millon Mile Flyer, IC Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by 777 global mile hound
Very mixed reviews here
Just returned from a 3 night stay at IC Prague. We booked at 164 Euro Govt Rate and arrived around 1100 hours. Our room was not ready and there was no mention about an alternate (per RA benefits). We were given Club IC access with options to take breakfast at the restaurant. If given this option, I'd always recommend the restaurant, as it has a much wider selection.

The room was finally ready around noon, and we were given an Executive Room, not a suite. The bathroom was a disappointment, as the shower regulator was unpredictable - bursts of alternating hot and cold water. We complained and were given minimal sympathy. I did ask about a suite upgrade and was grudgingly offered the option on the following day. We decided to avoid repacking and stayed put. I mentioned it on checkout and had no reason to believe they would make the necessary repairs on the shower - just a feeling.

All in all, this hotel gets an average score compared to other IC properties I've stayed in. The downstairs staff was curt and not overly friendly. The Club IC staff was nice and helpful.

If you've got the bucks and want luxury, the Four Seasons can't be beat. Otherwise, IC Prague will do just fine.