FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tallahassee {US-FL}
Old Mar 15, 2005, 4:18 pm
row1A

Programs: UA Gold MM , HH-diamond, spg gold,hertz 5 star
Originally Posted by TopDawg4OU
Stayed there just one night and that seemed like enough for me. Standard room (no upgrade was offered) had a door that I had to jam to shut; the curtain rod fell off whilst drawing for the evening; only 11 stations came through (not including ESPN2); an incredibly small bathroom; and of course, one of the unfortunates that still exist in the hotel industry, the $9.99 charge for internet access for one night.

The cookie wasn't bad, but I really just would not recommend this hotel to any business traveler if they had a choice of Hilton properties to choose from.

Sorry to post a negative review, but just felt it necessary.
Don't be sorry, that is what these forums are all about, I read this one as I travel a lot. Matter fact I have a trip planned in late May and have Rez there, will cancel, why take the chance. Especially on vacation, as they say there are other hotels.
That's what is nice about FT, there is always someone that has stayed sometime in the past where you want to stay and info is what it's all about.
Thanks again

row1a