FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Rates that earn Points and those that don't
Old Mar 13, 2005, 12:21 am
Tempus Fugit

Rates that earn Points and those that don't

Spoke to a PC Customer Relations Agent a couple of weeks ago on another matter and I mentioned that I really wish that it was clear upfront which rates do and which rates don't earn points. The agent mentioned that some hotels give points for all rates while most give them only for rack, corporate and nationally negotiated rates (AAA, AARP for example). She did say that Great Rates always earn points but I have seen mention on this forum that some members did not receive points for Great Rates.

What I would like to know is which hotels give points for all rate- esp the entertainment rate and other deeply discounted rates. I tried to ask the agent for such a list but she just kept repeating that it is up to the indivdual hotel. I assume she really did not have a list of hotels that give points for every rate.

Do any FT's know for example if there are hotels in Utah that give points for every rate?

Perhaps we could keep a thread going where we list hotels that do give points for all rates.