FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The ultimate Emirates seating guide
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2005, 5:54 am
Mogensen

Sorry for not updating this thread in some time. Am just on my way back to Denmark from CAI after picking up a RTW in C.

Just off the plane from DXB-ZRH a 340-500 and what a beauty. This plane looked and felt very new, the food was wonderful, the ICE system rocks and the seats for this 6 hour flight were great. Well done Emirates!

However i did do a few observations. I would not go for the bulkhead seat in C. The screens are much smaller than the brilliant seat back versions found in all other rows. Also for a tall person like my self the legroom in the bulkhead row didnt seem very generous. I was late in booking my seats and ended up with my wife in 12A and 12B the last row of business class. The seats are all similar with no real difference, however I would try to aim for a seat some rows further up, as the noise from Y (a crying child) might have been reduced if we were a bit further up front.

We found the seat to be great, with a much more confortable feel than the 777 and 330, the massage function is a neat function. The food on Emirates was great and the service today was also ok.