FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The REAL Ozstamps
View Single Post
Old Nov 29, 2000, 9:03 pm
ozstamps
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
onefreeman. I agree there has been some demented behavior in this matter. But it has not been from me.

btw .. have you yet gone and checked your last 100 posts? You must have forgotten them? Many would, if if were them who typed them. As to other FT handles, as I said, these have been openly admitted to by those I mentioned, so do not see why you feel that is a big issue? You claim you have never said you left these boards? You did not record as "interests" - "not FT any more"? Oh well, those that search your last 100 posts will have a fun time then, to see who is "lying" as you so quaintly put it.

I think friendships formed on FT can be very fine things, and treasured. Some might regard that at as a primary role of FT, and that is their right. I am sure you have made some fine friendships, and that is wonderful. I was not disputing that, simply offering to be compared on the usefullness or otherwise of my posts to others - in relation to flying and mileage matters, versus your last 100 posts here which contained little or any on either. I did not see you address that matter along with your selective quoting above?

I really am not going to play into your bizarre game, and will NOT post any further on this thread you have made so overtly insulting. It may have escaped your notice but very few others are posting here either, despite your frantic efforts to keep this dead horse alive.

You have a nice day. I am going back to talking travel thank you.

------------------
~ Glen ~