FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New AA bonus
Thread: New AA bonus
View Single Post
Old Mar 1, 2005, 3:57 pm
pgary
Original Member

Originally Posted by paradocs
I received the following via email today for 3 of the 4 of us:

As an American Airlines AAdvantage Dining member, enjoy this opportunity to earn up to 500 bonus miles through April 30, 2005. Here's how:

Register today for the promotion to get your bonus miles!

Earn 500 bonus miles when you dine six times
Earn 250 bonus miles when you dine four times
Earn 100 bonus miles when you dine two times

The more you dine, the more you earn. And, continue to earn up to 10 miles per dollar spent on the entire bill! Earn even more... up to 20 miles per dollar spent at these restaurants

The aa/idine site accepted a registration for all 4 of us:

https://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/regist...017&src=arm305

I guess my kids are going to be buying us a drink at the bar predinner on each idine. Thanks children!
You must use an American Airlines credit card:
"Your CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ credit card must be enrolled in the AAdvantage Dining program. Members must register above and have an online account set up at aa.rewardsnetwork.com with a Login ID and Password. Then they must dine at participating AAdvantage Dining restaurants between 2/28/05 and 4/30/05 during a valid benefits period and pay for the meal with their CitiŽ / AAdvantageŽ credit card."

If this hasn't been done already, would someone care to post links to this thread on the MilesBuzz and American Airlines forums? If I do it, I get hassled by the moderators for cross posting.