FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Regular C flyers - verdict on Bento boxes six months on?
Old May 5, 2003, 4:52 pm
Bond Boy

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by small em:
I'm not a BD insider, but a cabin crew member recently told me bento boxes wouldn't be around much longer.</font>
This will be a shame as the hot bacon panini in the morning is great, as is the reasonably large bottle of OJ. I also like the little touch of fruit with the meal on the evening flights.

I simply cannot be bothered with the pretence of a meal on an hour long flight - this sort of service is great for me as it allows me the chance to "re-fuel" without taking time out.

The 2 x 3 seating is far better than on BA for width and I generally get a pick of the seats too so always get one. However, BA seem to have a couple more inches of pitch. Their seats are always more comfortable for me when not at an emergency exit or bulkhead.

Oh, bmi should keep the champagne though... those little bottles are very morish !